1. Are you looking for new experts at the moment? Yes, we are. Please fill out the Sign-Up form, add detailed information and get access to orders.
2. How is StudentTerra different from other similar services? On StudentTerra, you are able to communicate with customers directly. This way solves questions about prices, deadlines and other order details much faster. Completing high-quality assignments on time will motivate your clients to hire you again. Some of them might even recommend you to their friends and classmates, bringing you more orders.
3. How much will I get paid for the services I provide? On StudentTerra, you set your own prices for orders. We will pay you 100% of your earnings, while fees are paid by the clients
4. When will I get the payment for the services I provide? Before you start working on an order, the client pays 100% of the price in advance. The funds are kept on the server during the time you work on the order and the warranty period (between 7 and 20 days on average) given to the client to evaluate your work. You can withdraw funds after the warranty period is over.
5. How long does it take to withdraw funds? You will get the money you’ve earned as quickly as possible: between five minutes and 48 hours. The minimum sum that can be withdrawn is $20. You can withdraw funds on your credit card or Paypal account, we will add more payment methods in the near future.
6. What guarantees do you provide? The expert’s guarantee is 100% prepayment by the client. Before you start working on an order, the client pays 100% of the price in advance. The funds are kept on the server during the time you work on the order and the warranty period (between 7 and 20 days on average) given to the client to evaluate your work. The client can finish evaluating your work earlier.
7. What is prohibited on the website? StudentTerra prohibits use of ANY artificial methods of increasing text uniqueness.
8. How are conflicts resolved? For example, if the client wants his money back and insists that provided services were of poor quality, but I actually did the assignment properly? The website has an impartial arbitrage system, which evaluates every aspect of orders very particularly (including quality and assignment requirements). In case of doubts the arbitrage will be ready to help you.
9. Are any of the clients representatives of companies? Yes, there are clients on our website who are representing referral companies, but most of our clients are students.