11. Are you looking for contractors right now? Yes, we are. Please fill out the Sign-Up form on this page and get access to the orders.
12. How is StudentTerra different from other agencies (companies)? On StudentTerra, you don’t talk to managers, but the clients themselves. So questions about the price, deadlines and details of the order are solved much faster. If you do high-quality work, you can be confident that the student will contact you again and recommend you to their friends. This means you'll get more and more regular customers and orders.
13. How much will I get paid for the services I provide? On StudentTerra, you set your own price with your clients. The website pays you 100% of your earnings. The fees are paid by the clients, not the experts.
14. When will I get the payment for the services I provide? Before you start working on an order, the client pays 100% of the price in advance. The funds are kept in your account while you’re working on the order and during the guarantee period (between 7 and 20 days on average) given to the client to evaluate your work. Then you can then withdraw the funds from the website.
15. How can I get money, and how long does it take? You can withdraw the money you’ve earned in a number of ways, including your debit card or your mobile balance. Transfers take from five minutes to 48 hours.
16. What guarantees do you provide? The expert’s guarantee is 100% pre-payment by the client. The funds are kept in the expert’s account during the papers preparation and guarantee period (so the client can evaluate your work). The guarantee period is between 7 and 20 days on average (depending on the service type). Clients can remove an order from the guarantee early.
17. What can’t you use when consulting students? StudentTerra prohibits the use of ANY artificial methods of increasing uniqueness.
18. How are conflicts resolved? For example, if the client wants their money back and insists that the services provided were of poor quality, but everything was actually done properly? The website features an impartial arbitrage system with specialists who exhaustively evaluate the order and every aspect of the work done (including quality and correspondence with the original assignment). A decision is made based on this evaluation.
19. Are any of the clients on your website mediators? Yes, there are clients on our website who are mediators (representatives of referral companies), but most of our clients are students.